Watch-2010-WorldCup.com

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

World cup 2010 : the therapies of all teams


USA - I need to belong

England - I feel like a loser, again

Germany - I will win, I will win, I will win!

Italy - I want my mamma!

France - Nobody likes me, I'm a ball fondler

Holland - I feel flat, again

Brazil - I can't stop partying

Argentina - My name is Diego, and I'm an alcoholic

Mexico - I hate the neighbor, he's making my life miserable, and I want him to go away

Paraguay - I like to dress up in uniforms

Uruguay - I feel as if I am invisible

Chile - I feel warm but people think I'm cold

Honduras - People think I'm a cigar

North Korea - I like to recite poetry and kill as many people as possible

South Korea - I'm always afraid

Portugal - I feel superior. I'm not Spanish!

Spain - I feel superior. I'm not Portuguese!

Australia - Drink! Burps! Farts! It's what I do

New Zealand - I have a girlfriend, she has a wonderful baaa

Japan - It's simple. I win or die

Serbia - I have anger issues

Denmark - Lager for breakfast, is something wrong?

Slovakia - I don't feel whole anymore

Algeria - Don't tell anyone that I am here

Slovenia - I hate being small

Switzerland - Life is always in neutral for me

Greece - My life is falling apart, it's a tragedy

Cameroon, Ghana, Nigeria, Ivory Coast, South Africa - We don't need therapy

No comments:

Post a Comment