Watch-2010-WorldCup.com

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Carlos Tevez is mentally and physically ready for the World Cup


The Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez has announced that he is mentally and physically ready for the World Cup 2010.

Tevez believes that he will enjoy a better World Cup in South Africa, where they are matched against South Korea, Nigeria and Greece in Group B. he things that this world cup is a great opportunity for them to win the trophy.

"I am a lot more focused than four years ago, I'm preparing myself very much for the first game.

"Since I got on the plane from England to travel to Argentina and join the group, I have been thinking about the opener against Nigeria." Said tevez.

Tevez enjoyed a fine season at Manchester City, scoring 23 Premier League goals, the fourth highest total in the league this season. So he is very much optimistic about the world cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment