Watch-2010-WorldCup.com

Monday, June 7, 2010

Final and the third place prediction




Portugal beating Brazil!

This may sound really funny to many. But as I believe that Portugal is really going to some magic in the world cup. World cup trophy is not the just the trophy, it’s also the pride that’s at stake. One would dread to be on the losing side here. Brazil is too much desperate to win the trophy. But may be they have to control their temptation of the trophy this time.

There is something that tells me that Portugal will win the world cup trophy 2010.

Third place:

England beats Germany:

May be England won’t have to be very much disappointed as they might win the third place quite easily.

This may seem odd to many. I am a Brazilian supporter. So I just wish that my prediction goes wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment