Watch-2010-WorldCup.com

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Kaka said not to fear about injury.


Kaka doesn’t care about his injury at all. He claims it as a muscle problem that can be faced by any sports man. That sounds really brave. And moreover he is ready to be the leading man of the team in world cup 2010.

"I do not panic when I think of my role in the current side," Kaka said.

"It is quite natural that my experience in two World Cups leads to people seeing me in a more prominent position.”

"But the responsibility has never been a burden for me. It spurs me on."

Kaka added "I had problems with the groin injury but then there were muscle problems, something that's natural when a player spends more than a month out of the game.”

"I am getting better every day and there is enough time for me to start the World Cup in good condition. There is no reason for panic."

So we may guess kaka would be the most entertaining player of the tournament. He only wants the world cup trophy or just nothing. Go ahead kaka.

watch all the matches live: click on the football

No comments:

Post a Comment