Watch-2010-WorldCup.com

Monday, June 7, 2010

Quarter final prediction



England beating Mexico

Though Mexico is a good team, I don’t think they might be able to beat England in the quarter final. England has a stronger team this time.


Brazil beating Netherlands

Again, I’m making a bold prediction here. It’s not about Brazil winning but it’s about how easily they would beat Netherlands. There is no doubt that Brazil is gonna win this match.


Germany beating Argentina

I admit that Argentina wants the trophy at any cost. But something tells me that they are going to be beaten by Germany. Their overconfidence perhaps might be a cause for their elimination in the quarter final.


Portugal beating Italy

The top-top favourites Italy and Portugal. I really think that Portugal is gonna beat Spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment